-
January 28th, 2006, 02:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I received my Addy doll and she is really cute---she needs a good bath and a Downey Dunk but I really love her!!!!! Her strings are intact and her hair does not seem to have been cut.
The clothes are all in great shape too and are marked 1995 with the exception of her meet dress which is 1993 so I am pleased with the total purchase!!!!!!
She does have the numbers 148/16, do you think it is possible that this is a first run Addy?
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:17 AM
#2
megaagfan1
Guest
Congrats! Be sure to post pics!!
P.S.
I LOVE the dress Elizabeth is wearing in your avatar!
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:18 AM
#3
Inactive Member
when I asked the experts here, they thought that those numbers meant PM Addy, not necessarily first run. Mine says they same numbers though, and she is obviously early!!
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:19 AM
#4
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
Congrats on your new girl!
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:26 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks!!!! I know that she is a German PM but I was just wondering "how old" if the numbers were for the "first" if you will. I am truly excited to have her!!!!!!
BTW---I can't wait to sew for her!!!!!!
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:41 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I can't wait to see what you come up with for her. I know that my Addy has the same numbers and my mom got her for me soon after she released.
Shanna
-
January 28th, 2006, 02:41 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Ohh lucky1 I want Addy..
P.S I also like the dress Elizabeth is wearing in your avatar too..Did you make any mmore like that LOL?
-
January 28th, 2006, 03:53 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Congrats on Addy!! Are you going to start sewing for her soon? If so, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
-
January 28th, 2006, 12:16 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Congratulations on your new Addy. She is one of our favorites.
Ria aka AGTeacher is the resident expert on pre-Mattel, etc. She has been on bed rest with back problems, but if you PM her she replies rather promptly.
-
January 28th, 2006, 12:49 PM
#10
monimarine
Guest
Congratulations!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks